The contest will be held on a monthly basis from March to November. Each month, we will choose one resident from each of our VCM communities (i.e – One winner per community, per month). Winners will be selected based on their efforts to go above and beyond to make their home’s landscaping and exterior sparkle. Everyone is welcome to participate per the contest rules and guidelines for winners listed below.
If you would NOT like to be considered for this contest, please contact the office.
Good luck and happy landscaping!
Information & Guidelines for Yard of the Month
- There will be one winner per Valley Community Management property
- Residents cannot win twice within the contest period which runs between March and November
- Awards shall be given between the months of March and November (weather permitting)
- Evaluations will take place throughout the month. The Yard of the Month will be awarded at the end of the month and announced in the next month’s newsletter.
- Residents must be in good standing with Valley Community Management
- Yards can reflect work of either the resident or a professional landscaper
- During the time of the Yard of the Month reign, resident is expected to maintain the upkeep of the yard to maintain status of Yard of the Month
** Winners are chosen based on qualifying home properties. Should no property showcase the credentials to constitute a winner, no winner shall be chosen. In that event, the judging for Yard of the Month will commence the following month**
– Guidelines for Yard of the Month Winners–
- As a chosen winner of the contest, you will be given (1) Yard of the Month sign to display until the next winner of the community is chosen. Once your reign is over, Management will collect the sign from your yard
- Winners will be showcased on our community Facebook page as well as announced in a special community email blast that will include all the winners from each of our communities. We will also keep your photo on display in our office on the community board for the season
- Winners are not obligated to participate in photos. We can include you with your yard or without a photo. If you have any reservations about having your photo shared please let us know. We’ll only share your photo if you are comfortable with it!